Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by over 350 bridges: Venice.Read more
Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by over 350 bridges: Venice.
Leave Florence early in the morning and head north by GT couch or minivan.
Once in Venice you will have free time in the morning to wonder around on your own. After lunch (not included) in the afternoon you will meet your guide.
Wonder the narrow streets along the canals and learn about the extraordinary history of this place with and expert guide. You will see the exterior of the major sights in Piazza San Marco including: The Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Cathedral and Clock Tower. One of Venice’s many nicknames is “The Floating City” however recent researches have predicted that it is sinking five times faster that once projected, that’s why it should be named “The Sinking City”.
Hurry up! Don’t miss out on visiting this extraordinary city!
- Departure Venice
- Duration Full day
- Meeting point Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross.
- Availability from 01.04.2016 to 31.10.2016
Prices and conditionsPrice includes
• Free pick up on requestPrice does not include
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts
• Glassblowing demonstration
• Free time in Piazza San Marco
• Walking tour
• Free map of Venice
• Drop off service: € 6,00 per personNotes Available on Wednesday and Saturday.
• Gondola Ride (30 minutes): € 24,00 per person (Infant 0-2: free of charge)
Departure time: 07:45 am (check in closes 15min. Before departure)
Return point: Florence, Santa Maria Novella train station
Return time: Depending on transportation: around 10:00 pm. Cancellation policy 48 hours